I used to be really good at accepting and reposting when someone gave me an award…but somewhere along the way I lost track, and then I just gave up. So, when Charbelle gave me an award tonight, I thought “Sweet! I can redeem myself!” And it’s a fun one too!
As a condition of my acceptance of this award I have to write five facts about myself. Four of these “facts” have to be fictitious deceptions, enhanced realities. They’re kind of true, but not. But somewhere amongst the “lies” will be one solid truth. Ok, here we go:
- When I was pregnant with Alivia I went to the hospital the day before my due date, because I deemed my uterus expired. I wasn’t even having contractions!
- When I was 20 I had a serious relationship with a rodeo clown.
- Last summer when I competed in my first Duathlon, the reason I ran and biked so fast was because I was surrounded by lesbians. Why didn’t it occur to me that there would be so many?
- My freshman year of college I put a bomb in my ex-boyfriend’s new girlfriend’s mailbox.
- I haven’t worked out in a month and a half.
So, any guesses? No worries, sometime this week I’ll let you in on the real truth!
Oh, and I pass this award on to:
Jessica @ Blah Blah Blond (one my newest followers!)
Tyly @ One Mile At A Time (tread lightly if you click over to visit Tyly, she’s grieving the loss of her Steelers)