Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Minute or Toilet Tag anyone?

mondayminut250 I have been slacking on the whole Monday Minute thing, so I thought I better jump back in this week before Ian un-follows me!  If you don’t know Ian, click on his freaky button up there, and it will take you to Ian’s blog where you can get the low down on everything.

This weeks edition is apparently “The Kid Edition” where I am supposed to ask my kids the questions.  They were more than happy to oblige, so let’s get right to it:

 

Alivia:

1.  What's your favorite book/story?

   Junie B. Jones “Aloha-ha-ha.”

Junie B

2.  What do you want to do when you grow up?

I want to be an art teacher because I like art.

3.  What is your favorite game?

  “Toilet Tag” 

(Say what?!  I have no idea where she learned this!)

4.  What's your favorite food?

  Bacon Mushroom Pasta

5.  What is your favorite thing about summer?  What is one thing you would like to do this summer?

  (The 5th question was my choice.)

My favorite thing is that it’s always sunny!  One thing I would like to do is to go to Mackinac Island (which we are).

 Mackinac%20Island_jpg

Lainey:

1.  What's your favorite book/story?

Blues Clues:  “Blue’s Favorite Animal.”

2.  What do you want to do when you grow up?

I want to be a nurse because I want to be the same thing as my Mommy.

n814145047_5787707_4866147

(Is this what she has in mind?) 

  3.  What is your favorite game?

The Ladybug Game

ladybug game

(Lainey’s nickname is “Lainey-Bug, so she loves all things Ladybug!) 

4.  What's your favorite food?

Macaroni and Cheese

  5.  What is your favorite thing about summer?  What is one thing you would like to do this summer?

My favorite thing is I get to swim in my pool.  One thing I want to do is to have a play date with Karys!

 

I hope you enjoyed their answers, and make sure you click over to Ian’s to link up and play along!  Stay tuned this week for a great post on how I became a redneck this weekend!

22 comments:

Shell said...

Toilet tag? LMAO

My boys didn't want to cooperate with this. Only my middle son did and even he would only give me one or two word answers.

TILTE said...

are you in the blanket sterilizer...?

Laura and Ryan said...

How cute! I love how simply kids look at things :)

Melissa said...

Adorable! They both want to be AWESOME things... only time will tell if they still want to be a nurse and an art teacher...

And what is toilet tag? Sounds interesting!

April said...

Toilet tag ... hmm ... this sounds dangerous :) Also, I LOVE that picture of you in the blanket warmer. It made me laugh the first time you posted it, and this time too. We always talk about putting somebody really little in one of our bigger isolettes for the babies to scare/surprise the doctors, but we're afraid we might get reprimanded/fired. (Somebody rode the dumbwaiter down to pharmacy one day, and they got fired for that one... I thought it was funny, personally.)

Mrs. Pick said...

I love your girls' answers! So cute! You will have to fill us in on what toliet tag is!

BNM said...

im very curious as to what toilet tag is hahah!!

Unknown said...

Ummm toilet tag??Dare I ask? Maybe not I asked my boys and they were like WHAT??? I have no clue.. Hmmm.

Amy Lynn said...

So did you ever find out what Toilet Tag was? I'm curious... and I can't WAIT to hear how you became a redneck this weekend! lol

Corrie and Phil said...

What are your answers to the same five questions???

Nikosmommy said...

Cute answers from some cute little girls! Aloha-Ha-ha is a great book!!

Heidi said...

We're gonna check out that ladybug game. Thanks Lainey-Bug, for the tip!

Meghan said...

Oh my gosh - I am dying to know what Toliet Tag is! Ha!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Awwwww, she wants to be like her mommy. So sweet!

Liz Mays said...

I can't get over the fact a child's favorite food is bacon mushroom pasta! Good job on the culinary front, mama!

Kelly and Sara said...

I can't wait to see how you became a redneck haha

Kristi B said...

Tell Alivia being an art teacher is the best job ever!!! As an art teacher I get to play all day everyday. It's awesome!!!

Jessica said...

Bacon & Mushroom Pasta? At her age I did my very, very best to stay away from any and all vegetables, especially mushrooms!

Anonymous said...

Okay, me too, I need to know now, what is toilet tag?

I'm a retired nurse.XD

Kelsey Claire said...

What a cute idea! I love this. Your girls are precious! Toilet Tag...hmmm.. I do love the Lady Bug Game!

sanjeet said...

How cute! I love how simply kids look at things :)
PPC Advertising India

Anonymous said...

What in the world are you sitting in???? You are so much fun!

I want to go on vacation with you guys!