Thursday, July 29, 2010

Consider yourselves warned.

Guess what?  I am hosting Feel Good Friday this week for my good friend The Girl Next Door!  I know I’ve told you this before, but just so you know, it’s not this girl next door:

girls-next-door

It’s this Girl Next Door:

button-2

So, let’s keep it clean, okay people?  Oh, who I am kidding?  It can be dirty if you want it to be.  Whatever makes you feel good, right?

Any-vajazzle, the reason I’m telling you all of this is because I want you to link up and play along tomorrow!  Okay?  You don’t want to make me look like a douche bag by not having any links on the McLinky, do you?  Don’t worry, if I don’t, I won’t blame you.  I’ll blame the fact that I just said “vajazzle” and “douche bag” all in the same paragraph.     

For those of you who are not familiar with Feel Good Friday, click here for all the details.  Now, go write your post, and I’ll see you back here tomorrow for:

logo3-larger-1

10 comments:

LWLH said...

Lol...vajazzle, makes me giggle everytime!

Miranda Kaye said...

Hey just passing through :) Have you heard of the camelflage? LOL If not, here's a link to it. It cracks me up! http://www.refinery29.com/hide-your-cameltoe-with-strange-new-panties-camelflage.php

Melissa said...

I'm totally linking up! I already have the post written and linked to your post. It's all about our Happy Hayden Day from this past week. Hopefully it will be an enjoyable read (there are TONS of awesome pictures in it - that's for sure).

And vajazzle... AWESOME word.

Yankee Girl said...

Because you are my hetero-life partner in the blog world I just may have to link up! (I know you don't know we're hetero life partners and this is something that hasn't been discussed, but I just decided for us. Deal with it.)

And you vajazzled the crap out of my with that amazing word!

Anonymous said...

I have never done feel good friday, I must try it sometime.

Kelsey Claire said...

I would but I can't. I will be on an airplane!

Melissa said...

Oh and by the way - I am a little jealous that Erika said that you are the 'Vice President of her blog'. What is up with that?!?

Unknown said...

just for you!

TILTE said...

how did you get that picture of me in my bathing suit...?

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy Annie! This is my first time doing a Feel Good Friday, its a great idea!