It’s that time again!
I am opting this week to make a list of 5 things that made me really happy this week. So, in no particular order…
1. I just checked the Send Love to Cohen site and at last count there were over 650 blogs linked up for Cohen’s Day of Silence! My heart breaks for Megan and her husband, but I hope they have felt all the love and prayers sent up for them.
2. On Monday I was so tired and sore from the race on Sunday, so my daughters laid in bed with me in the morning watching
The Price is Right just isn’t the same without Bob, but I loved watching it with my daughters. I remember watching it everyday on summer vacation when I was growing up!
3. On Monday afternoon I caught the girls playing “Iron Goddess” in their bedroom. This brought tears to my eyes because my main reason for wanting to lose 30 pounds and get into shape was to be a good example to my daughters. It looks like I have done that! Shawn said Lainey even asked him on Sunday when she could do the Iron Goddess race!
4. On Thursday morning I caught Shawn up at 2am eating Trix and watching Sports Center! I think he was sleep walking! When I told him it was 2 o’clock he argued with me, but then came back to bed proclaiming how tired he was and how glad he was to go back to bed! I’m not sure if this makes me happy, but it sure as hell makes me laugh!
Lastly, I am definitely most happy to tell you this…
5. If I am MIA for the next week (or so), it’s because you can find me here:
Happy Friday everyone! Be sure and click over to The Girl Next Door to link up and play along!