This weekend we went to Ohio for Shawn’s family Thanksgiving celebration. The girls love going to Ohio, and we always have a great time, but I really don’t have a lot to report on. The highlights of the trip were: Alivia puked on the way down, Lainey and I got to hold new baby twins, and Alivia injured her face (again). Fortunately for all of us, I don’t have photographic evidence of the vomit incident, but here are the other two pictures:
I’m holding Hope and Lainey has JoHanna. Lainey loved holding the babies, she would have held them all night if she could have!
And here’s Alivia:
Sigh. It actually looks worse than that in person. I told Shawn I was afraid someone would call CPS on us! We didn’t see it happen, but according to Alivia she was getting a piggy-back-ride from her cousin and she went head first over his shoulders and landed face first into the carpet. Did I mention we have to get pictures taken for the church directory next Saturday? Do you think it’ll be gone?
1) Would you rather be stuck on a bumpy roller coaster while having to pee extremely bad OR be stuck on a crowded elevator with really bad gas with co-workers?
Most definitely the bumpy roller coaster. The farts would just be embarrassing, and I know quite a few of my co-workers would call me out on it!
2) What is the one thing you miss most from your childhood?
Probably just not having any responsibility. Isn’t it nice when someone else pays all the bills, puts the food on the table, and buys you toys?
3) If aliens exist, what do you think they look like? (describe)
For lack of a better answer, I’m going to say they would look like the Powdered Toast Man.
4) Would you rather discuss your body weight or your salary with people that you know?
Honestly, I don’t care. I would discuss either. However, according to my boss discussing your salary is grounds for dismissal, and I wouldn’t want that. So, I weigh 116 pounds. Gasp, I can’t believe I just told you that. Now that I think about it, did I even have to answer that question?
5) If you were stuck in a predicament like in the movie Alive, could you revert to cannibalism? If so, how would you feel about eating your deceased friends and family?
No way, not ever. I couldn’t do it. Just thinking about it makes me gag.
6) People that are born blind, what do they dream about? Sounds?
I have no idea, and now this question is really bothering me. It’s a mystery. Maybe they dream about eating chocolate or smelling babies?