Guess what?! I have been awarded the “Kreativ Blog Award” by Jen. This is my very first blog award, and I think it means I’m famous, but I’m not sure. If you don’t know Jen you should definitely check her out at http://taleoftwocoins.blogspot.com/. I’ve been following her blog for over a year and she is truly a beautiful and inspirational woman. She’s also from the great state of Michigan so that makes her doubly cool! Thank you Jen for giving me this award!
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
- Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each.
So, 7 things you may not know about me…
- I don’t have a uvula. If you don’t know what that is, DO NOT Google it! I just did, and there were all these pictures of people with their uvula’s pierced! Seriously, who knew? Oh, and uvula is not to be confused with vulva. Okay?
- My first car was a Plymouth Reliant station wagon with wood sides. I was not allowed to let my friends or anyone else drive it, but we created a game allowing them to drive it without actually driving it. I would sit in the driver’s seat, with my friend Liz beside me, and my friend Kate in the back seat. Liz would reach her foot over to control the gas and brake, and Kate would reach around me from behind and steer the wheel. Right now this sounds terrible, but it seemed like a good idea at the time!
- My oldest daughter, Alivia, was born on my birthday. In theory this sounds fun, but in reality I won’t get my own birthday again until she’s probably 18.
- When I got pg with my second daughter I lied to my OB about when my last period was. I had calculated the due date, and I didn’t like that date, so I picked a due date I liked and then calculated my last period based on that. It was only a few days difference, so I figured no one would notice. I kept this a secret until a couple months ago when I told my husband. He didn’t even act surprised that I would do such a thing.
- I have OCD. When I say I have OCD I don’t just mean I like things organized, I mean I actually have OCD, like diagnosed by a doctor. I think #4 above can be somewhat explained by this. Oh, and no, I don’t obsessively wash my hands.
- I met my husband online, 8 years ago, before online dating was even “cool.”
- In 4th or 5th grade I smoked cigarettes with my best friend on my top bunk bed. Don’t worry, we didn’t inhale.
I am giving the Kreativ Blogger Award to the following 7 people:
- Hillary at: http://runningwithsanders.blogspot.com/.
- Stephanie (aka Sazzle) at: http://sazzlestyle.blogspot.com/.
- Elizabeth at: http://dahlstromschoolofdiscoveryandfaith.blogspot.com/.
- Laura at: http://www.ourcrazyadventure.com/.
- Llama at: http://llama-tales.blogspot.com/.
- Lauren at: http://livinlaurenslifeblog.blogspot.com/.
- Shawn at: http://rothfamilyoffive.blogspot.com/.