Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Biggest Winner.

Who watches The Biggest Loser?  I do!  I do!

Am I the only one screaming at my TV this season?  Ok, I admit I cried through the first 5 or 6 weeks, but now my tears have turned into rage!

First, I was devastated when Abby was eliminated:

the-biggest-loser-abby-ls-cover1 

I guess you could argue that she was “ready” to leave, so I’ll give you that one.

But then, Shay:

shay-biggest-loser

Oh my gosh, I wanted to jump through my TV and stab Rudy during this episode!  I don’t care what he says he totally played Shay and it was just plain mean.

But, last night was the last straw when they eliminated Rebecca:

101255_biggest-loser-rebecca-meyer-trying-to-get-it-right

I kept yelling at the TV shouting “I hate that Rudy-Poo!”  Shawn just looked at me like, “Did you just say Rudy Poo?”

I so wanted Rebecca to win, or at least make it to the finals!  I just can’t believe that old hag Liz is still there!

liz

Ugh.  She’s mean too.  Totally Toxic.

However, did anyone watch Jay Leno after BL last night?

Rebecca was on, and she looked A-mazing!  She is definitely the biggest winner in my book.  But, the biggest news of the night was that she is now dating and in love with Daniel!

100821_access-extended-biggest-loser-daniel-wright-back-for-more

Are you kidding me?  I did not see that one coming.

14 comments:

Sazzle said...

SERIOUSLY? DANIEL???? I do NOT get it... She is way too beautiful. And, I am 100% on your boat over every one of those people...every one...

Christa said...

I saw that too on Leno! I did not see that one coming either!! She is like 25 and he is like 20.

Emily said...

I agree with everything you said! Liz...YUCK!!! I cried like a baby when Abby left then I was so upset at Rudy with the whole Shay thing and then when he said he didn't trust Rebecca, I FLIPPED! SO MAD!!! And I was in a state of shock to find out her and Daniel are dating...WHAT?!?!?

Amber said...

The only thing I'm interested in is the pic of Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner on the right hand side of that magazine!!!!

Hillary said...

What?!? I did not know about the Daniel thing...sick! To be honest Rebecca kind of bugged me. I really like Amanda and hope she holds on until the finale for the young crowd. I am sick of hearing talk about America voting for her though.

Anyone else wondering why they didn't show Shay after she got eliminated. She must have either no lost any or has lost a ton, hmmm?

RN Mama said...

Hillary, Shay was on Leno that night after she got kicked off. I think she was up to 150 pounds lost. I'm not sure why they didn't show her at the end of BL that night though, weird.

Oh, and if I hear Amanda say one more time about how America voted for her to be there I'm going to stab her, along with Rudy and Liz!

Jen said...

I watched the Biggest Loser last season, but kept forgetting it was on this season. A friend of mine said, "You have to watch it" So, I was thinking about maybe visiting that one website where you can watch all the tv shows and see what this season is all about.

I will let you know what I think.

Oh and I left you a message on FB about the spinning class.

Thank you for all the sweet comments and support on my blog, I really appreciate it!

Jen said...

Ok, so I just spent the last hour and a half on my computer watching the first episode of season 8.

Oh my God!! All I did was cry through the entire show. Every time I stopped they would go back to either Abby or Shay and I would start crying again! I'm sure I'm going to wake up with puffy eyes in the morning.

Does it get any better or are all of these episodes tear jerker's? I'm tellin ya I lost it when Jillian started crying after hearing what Abby saying about not being afraid to die. I was a bawling blubbery mess.

Should I keep on watching?

Laura and Ryan said...

I need to start watching this show!

jv726 said...

I saw her on Leno and I couldn't believe 1) how HOT she was! and 2) that Daniel snagged her! But good for him, and for her for not being shallow and only dating hot guys now, b/c lets face it, hes not the most attractive guy. But he seems like a nice guy, and they are probably cute together! :)

jv726 said...

Oh...and I totally agree with you about Liz and Rudy. I do NOT like them.

d.a.r. said...

Is it just me or do the girls just kinda suck at losing weight this season?? I mean, yeah Rebecca did AWESOME at home and she looks fantastic now, but man...Shay was still over 400lbs when she left and it wasn't even early in the season!

I don't know, I think Rudy is a giant jackass and Liz is just spiteful!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Hey there, just wanted to make sure that you saw that you won our giveaway! I know Meg probably emailed you already. Congrats!

Corrie and Phil said...

Tami, you make me laugh out loud in every single post. The "Rudy-Poo" line did me in, and Phil actually looked at me and said, "What are you laughing about?" He can't stand the show, but I watch it every week. Who are you rooting for now that Rebecca's gone?