- The other day my Mom told me she got a fart caught in her pantyhose. How is that possible, and who still wears pantyhose?
- In case you were wondering, I burned 35 calories eating ice cream the other night.
- Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow today, so apparently that means 6 more weeks of winter. Thanks a lot Phil. I hate that rodent.
- On Friday when I was driving the girls to school I passed a truck with a sticker in the window saying “Be a Flirt, Lift Your Shirt.” I opted not to, since the temperature was below zero, and I had my kids with me. However, I did wonder how many boobies this guy has actually seen because of the sticker? And, if you do lift your shirt, what do you get? Does he throw beads out the window? Maybe next time I see him, I might play along…I do have nearly $10,000 invested in these girls, so I might as well share the wealth. And maybe get some free beads.
- As of today we’ve sold 230 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies. The panda is as good as ours. But, does anyone know who is supposed to collect the money and deliver the cookies? I must have missed that memo.
- The picture I posted of myself last week at work, I was indeed in a blanket warmer. That’s actually a very funny story, which may or may not have involved my boss wetting his pants, that’s yet to be determined.
- Shawn asked me last week if I wanted to go see Daughtry in May. Um, does the Pope crap in the woods? Not only do I want to see him, but I want to rub his bald head, if possible.
- A Facebook friend of mine suggested looking up your name on Urban Dictionary. The very first definition of Tami: “A kick-ass girl who won’t take shit from anyone.” Seriously? How awesome is that? I’m glad I have lived up to it.
Well people, I’m off to watch Biggest Loser and eat some ice cream. I’m crossing my fingers that Jillian will bitch slap that red girl tonight. Hey, a girl can hope.