Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tami does not pee in the shower.

GettingtoknowYOU

Last Sunday I saw Kelsey hook up with Keely (does that sound dirty?) at Mann Land 5 to play “Getting to Know You.” And because Kelsey is so hip and cool, I wanted to copy her. Keely also wants to beat her record of 93 people to link up with this, so this week is a perfect time for me to start! You should definitely play along too!

Without further ado here are this weeks 10 questions…

1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?

This is an easy one, sky dive! In fact I have already been one time, and would love to do it again!

Oct 8 2006 Bill 008

Oct 8 2006 Bill 013

2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?

Ha, another easy one! Hello, OCD here! I’m a definite squatter. In fact just last week Lainey asked me why I was squating over the toilet in Meijer, I lied and told her I was working on my thigh muscles.

3. Favorite flower?

Hands down, tulips. I love them!

4. Pedicure or manicure?

Pedicure, it lasts longer than a manicure. Not to mention, it’s just plain more relaxing!

5. How many siblings do you have?

I have a sister who is 2.5 years older than me, and a brother who is 2.5 years younger than me. Yes, middle child here!

DSC_0381

(side note: my sister would want you to know that she’s pg in this picture, she’s not normally that wide)

6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)

Um, no. Really? Does anyone pee in the shower? I don’t even want to know.

7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?

Well, this is dependent on the current state of my body. As of right now, bikini all the way. I figure if you got it, flaunt it. There’s plenty of time for a swim dress when I’m old!

8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?

I guess Wal-Mart. I realize they do have low prices, but something about the people who are always in there makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit. I don’t really go to Wal-Mart anymore though, bad things always happen there. One time I hit a woman head on with my SUV, knocked her cart over and everything. Then in December Lainey flung her door open right into someone’s car mirror, and the whole thing shattered right before our eyes!

14 comments:

Hillary said...

How in the world do your manicures last longer than a pedicure? I can't keep my fingers looking pretty and polished for more than about 2.2. Also, really a manicure is more relaxing? We are going to have to agree to disagree.

Leah said...

Working the thigh muscles? Hahaha! I squat too. And yes, it's like working the thigh muscles. :-)

Happy Sunday Tami! xoxo

Kelsey Claire said...

I would love to see you rocking the swim dress. That would be so HOTT! Haha. I am glad to know who I have been hooking up with. It has been a week and I just tend to forget those things. I mean, I do get around!

Hillary said...

Ummm, hello? Now it just looks like I'm the one that messed up and didn't read your blog correctly!!!

PS. watching you sky dive was super fun, especially when the girls had on there I heart Seattle shirts by the time you landed!

Christina said...

Great Answers. Glad I stumbled on to your blog!

Christa said...

Are those actually pics of you skydiving? You are brave....I was scared just parasailing!!!

Unknown said...

Great family picture! And you suck with your biniki. I had 3 big babies & it shows all over my tummy. Tankini for me! I may steal this too!

Danielle said...

Apparently my husband is a pee in the shower kinda guy...I caught him this morning after I had cleaned the shower! He also learned how to use bleach and a sponge shortly after!

AussieMumma said...

pedicure all the way. I really could use one now!!

Taylor-Made Wife said...

I'm craving a pedi now.

Sara McCarty said...

Ha! I totally hear you on the Walmart thing. Hate that place!

Yankee Girl said...

First, I LOVE tulips too!

Second, I am the middle child as well.

Third, I do not pee in the shower but my husband does it all the time. I blame Madonna for her whole peeing on her feet thing. He once peed on my leg in the shower because I had a weird rash that wouldn't go away. It was gone the day after he peed on me. I don't make a habit of letting him do it though!

ty said...

I'm skydiving sometime in the next month. I said I wanted to do it in my 25th year to celebrate being a whole quarter century old, and I only have a little over a month left. Yoikes, that creeps up on ya.

And Wal-Mart ... ditto. Just ditto.

Amy said...

UGH! Walmart is hell!!