As promised yesterday, I’m starting a giveaway today!! This is actually my very first review and giveaway, so I’m really excited. Several months ago Cafe Press sent myself and both of my daughter’s a T-shirt, and now it’s your turn to win one (or two)!
Have you been to Cafe Press before? Wow! This giveaway is for a T-shirt, but they have much more than that! They have unique and personalized gifts for any topic or interest you could possibly think of!
Are you dying to know which shirts we got? Come on, you know you are! Here’s mine:
It says “Girls Have Guns Too!” I love it, and I’ve already worked out in it several times. I don’t usually buy black T-shirts because they tend to fade quickly, but this one hasn’t at all. Here is the T-shirt my girls got:
The winner of the giveaway will actually win 2 T-shirts, one for yourself and one for one of your children! If you don’t have a child, then how about a niece or nephew? Ok, here’s the skinny on how to enter (leave a separate comment for each entry):
1. Follow me, and leave me a comment saying you are a follower (1 entry).
2. Check out Cafe Press, and leave a comment with the link to one of your favorite T-shirts. This doesn’t necessarily have to be the one you will win (1 entry).
3. Post about this giveaway on your blog, and don’t forget to leave me the link so I can make sure it’s legit (1 entry).
4. If you voted for Blake in the cutest child contest, leave me a comment saying you voted, and also your Facebook username (1 entry). There’s still time to vote too, just click Blake’s name to learn how!
5. Vote for Blake’s brother, Max in the cutest child contest too! Max is photo 12 in the 0-2 age group. Be sure to leave a comment saying you voted, and your FB username (1 entry).
Good Luck! This contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents, and will run until Monday, May 24th 6pm EST.