Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I’ve got people!

Last week my cousin Cari asked me to tell everyone I knew to vote for her son, Blake, in a “Cutest Child Contest.”  Well, Cari is actually married to my other cousin Justin (it’s legal, I promise), so I thought “I don’t know anyone they don’t know!”  But then I thought, wait a minute!  I’ve got people.  I’ve got my bloggy friends!

So, will you vote for Blake?  It’s super easy, because you only have to vote one time.  First, you have to “Like” nikki.loren.photography on Facebook.  Hopefully that link works, if it doesn’t just type nikki.loren.photography into your Facebook search box.  After you’ve “Liked,” then click on photos, and then click on the first album which is “Cutest Child Contest 3-8 years age group.”

Once you’re in the album, Blake’s picture is the very first one.  It looks like this:

Blake (Isn’t he adorable?  How could you not vote for him?)

Now all you have to do is click on Blake’s picture, and type “Vote” in the comments section!  Remember you can only vote one time!  And for those of you who vote, you just might get an extra entry in a giveaway I’m starting tomorrow!  I’m just sayin.

13 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I'm trying to vote but facebook is being wonky. I keep clicking like and it won't like it for me, so I can't get into the voting. I'll leave the window open so that I can try again later.

Hillary said...

done and done, oh wait, it was already done.

Amy Lynn said...

Heck yeah, I'll be one of your people! I just voted :)

Meghan said...

Just voted for that little cutie!

Kelly and Sara said...

Cute! We'll vote! We are your newest follower, follow us at:

http://peace-love-tbell.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

He is a little cutie!

Yankee Girl said...

I tried voting but it isn't working! Don't worry, I won't give up.

By the way, I have missed you. Sorry I haven't been around much!

Taylor said...

Done! What a darling little boy!

Sweet Simplicity said...

He is a cutie!

Lindsey said...

Such a cutie!!!

Heather said...

Just voted! How could anyone NOT vote for him! He's so adorable!!

MrsDixon said...

TOO CUTE!

Laura and Ryan said...

I will go and vote...what a little cutie!!