Hey guess what? I’m famous again! Ok, not really. But, I did get this award from Semi-slacker Mom, who is actually anything but a slacker. Apparently, I am supposed to list 10 things that make me happy, so without further ado…
1. My Family.This includes my whole entire family too, even my parent’s who if they tell me one more time about how a drunk lady threw up right in front of them at the Brad Paisley concert, I’m going to start blocking their calls.
2. Ice Cream.
The sunny days in Michigan during the winter are few and far between, so when the sun does shine everyone seems a little bit happier.
4. Shopping. No explanation needed there.
6. Reality TV.
I mentioned most of my reality TV faves last weekend, but I realized I left out “Tough Love” on VH1, which I love love love! Is anyone else watching?
7. Daughters who are 21 months apart.
Finding out you’re pregnant with #2 after #1 just turned one can be kind of a kick in the crotch…but, now that they’re 4 and 6 and can play upstairs all afternoon without even making a peep, now that is priceless. Mind you, I said they don’t make a peep, but there is occasional crashing of furniture and stomping of feet…but as long as they leave me out of it, it’s all good.
8. Date Night with my hubby. These are few and far between, but in less than two weeks we are going away for a whole weekend by ourselves! Our kids are old enough to stay home by themselves, right?
9. Working. Yes, I said working. I only work two days a week though, so who couldn’t be happy about that? Especially when you make it as much fun as I do!
10. Blogging, like duh. Even though my husband thinks I waste a lot of time on the computer writing my blogs, and reading yours, it still makes me happy! P.S. Occasionally throwing him under the bus on my blog makes me kinda happy too.
And now, 10 bloggers who make me happy (even though you all make me happy):