Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Minute or Nerd Alert!

mondayminut250

Happy Monday everyone!  It’s time for Monday Minute again with Ian.  I think he might have a new button this week, but I’m not sure, so I’ll stick with the old freaky one for now.  I didn’t lose any followers last week over admitting to picking my nose and attempting to smoke a doobie in my bedroom, so that’s always a plus!  Ok, here we go:

1.  How much would you have to be paid to eat a human cadaver’s finger?

Seriously?  I wouldn’t do it.  No way, not ever, end of discussion.  I won’t even eat food out of someone else’s hand, or off someone else’s plate, so there’s no way in hell I would ever eat a finger. 

2.  Describe the worst physical fight you’ve ever been in.

I don’t remember ever being in a fight.  The only thing remotely close was when I lived in Florida I got into a shoving match at work with another cashier, who happened to be the manager’s daughter.  Yeah, that was a pretty dumb idea.

3.  Name one song that if you never heard it again, you’d be thrilled.

Basically anything by Justin Beiber.  I can’t stand that little twerp.  I think “One Less Lonely Girl” is probably very high on the list.  One time when we were in the car I told my girls if I heard that song one more time, there was going to be one less lonely boy.  When they realized what I was saying they just stared at me in disbelief.

4.  Describe the drunkest situation you’ve ever been in.

Ha, I can do one better, I did a whole post on it!  Blow-up dolls, red-headed sluts, and a penis cake…if you’re not usually one who clicks to read posts I link to, this is a good one!  It’s mostly pictures too, so no heavy reading! 

5.  What’s your biggest regret?

Well, currently my biggest regret is buying Shawn an iPod touch for his birthday.  I don’t know what I was thinking.  His nerdy tendencies annoy the hell out of me, and the iPod has taken it to a whole new level.

The other night after Alivia’s T-ball game we went out with the team for ice-cream.  I waited in the car for a few minutes because I was cold.  I had no more than opened my car door to get in, and he had that thing out of his pocket.  I was watching him (incognito), and the next thing I knew he had it up to his ear listening to something.  Now, an iPod touch looks exactly like an iPhone, so to anyone else it could look like he was listening to a voicemail or something.  But, I knew the truth people!  He wouldn’t tell me what he was listening to either, so that only confirmed my suspicions.  Why couldn’t he be into guns or hunting, or something like that?  I think that would be better, you can’t really carry a rifle in your pocket to a T-ball game.

21 comments:

Christa said...

I cannot stand Justin Bieber!!!!

Jane said...

Haha...what are you going to do when he starts asking for an iPad?

Don't know if you watch Modern Family, but bringing technology into the household seems to be a recurring theme. I see parallels here. SUCH a good show!

Meghan said...

I am totally with you on Justin Bieber!!! Where is his mother? If I were her I'd slap him.

And your hubby sounds just like mine when it comes to technology. There are days when I want to throw his iPhone out the window!!!

Melissa said...

I wouldn't eat the finger either... Nasty!

You made me laugh with your Justin Beiber response: One less Lonely Boy - and then your kids stared at you in disbelief... Hilarious!

You can't lay down in the bathroom, huh? I'm sure you just needed a little rest.

- Melissa

Sylvia Plathypus said...

LOL You are wonderful, and I am SO following you after this! =) After reading about 12 of these who mandate that J. Bieber needs to die, I am SOOOOOO glad I never heard one of his apparently lame-ass songs before. I stick by my choices!! LOL But I'm sure if I heard a Bieber song, I would hate it, too. Must say, I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVED the story on the bachelorette party!!! Those pics were just incredible. =D And I am with you on the finger thing...god only knows where a person's finger has been!! Not to mention that cannibalism is heinous and unthinkable....*shudders* Anywho, have a fabulous week, and FYI I cracked up at '29-and-holding'...I'll be the same in just over a month, so I feel ya' on that one! xD

Cara Smith said...

Yep, my husband acts all sweet and is telling me he's going to get me a new iPod touch with more memory for Christmas (I just got the one I have last Christmas). It is really just so he can have mine.

And Juan was too funny. Where did he find those panties?

Jessica said...

Based on everyone's answer this week, I'm so happy I've never heard a Justin Bieber song.

Liz Mays said...

You're comments about Justin Bieber are making me laugh so hard that I almost want to listen to him to see why he's so objectionable.

But, I won't. I swear.

If anyone answers that they'd eat that human finger...well, they'd just better not! ;)

Corrie and Phil said...

Still want to know where in Florida you lived.

Justin Bieber...YUCK! I saw him do a live performance on The Today Show, and it was a train wreck. I kept watching for some crazy reason, but I didn't like myself after that!

Jessica said...

"His nerdy tendencies annoy the hell out of me, and the iPod has taken it to a whole new level."


He's going to love you forever for saying that. True. love.

Ian said...

Off to read the drunken story...and hey two more followers to 200!

Juliana said...

I am SOOO with you on #1 and #3!!! Eww to both

Lindsey said...

Hahaha I love that you called Justin a twerp! He annoys me too!

Yankee Girl said...

Justin Bieber makes me want to puke! And how did he get famous????? Whoever thought it was a good idea to promote and sign this assmonkey needs to be shot in the foot.

Hillary said...

Where did Bieber come from and why is he such a big deal?!? I saw him on SNL and was horrified!!!

And...your answer is the only correct one to the human finger question.

Love how much everyone loves Juan

TILTE said...

you had me at "...mostly pictures, no heavy reading..."

juan looks like he knows how to party. i think he is the man of my dreams.

Anonymous said...

Haha..my husband is into guns and it drives me insane sometimes. He says I want that with every gun he sees. I've put a stop to his gun buying obsession for now but I don't know how many I've seen but they all look alike to me!

Unknown said...

I couldn't believe question # 1. DISGUSTING>

Tracie said...

So glad I don't have girls. My boys aren't into The Bieb at all so I don't have to listen to that crap.

Cheeseboy said...

I've seen a ton of these today and Justin Beiber is the #1 choice. Personally, I hate Barbie Girl, but if Justin Bieber sang it, my brain may explode from torture.

LWLH said...

I would love if I never heard that Baby song by the Beiber.