I realize participating in Fawk You Friday is totally contradicting the Feel Good Friday I did earlier, but whatever. Deal with it. It looks like a lot of fun, and I’ve had a Fawk You kind of day. I am going to stick with the “Fawk” instead of dropping the actual F-bomb though. Ok, here we go…
- Fawk the Moms who park and stand at the end of my subdivision every single day while you wait for the bus! How can you not see that I can’t get out when you’re blocking the whole driveway?! If I run over one of your kids, it’s not going to be my fault.
- Fawk the lady sitting behind me in church today whose baby decided to start screaming at the exact moment when Alivia got up to do her reading during mass! I had to get up early, take a shower, and miss my workout so I could listen to my daughter read for 30 seconds and you ruined it!
- Fawk the cashier at Walgreens who goes over my coupons with a fine tooth comb! It’s not like that money is coming out of your wallet, so just scan the damn coupons and we can all get on with our day!
- Fawk my husband’s boss for letting him leave work over an hour early today. And, Fawk my husband for actually leaving and going home! Why didn’t you come and rescue me from Halloween costume shopping hell?
- Fawk the frozen chicken breasts I bought at Sam’s Club. When I set you on top of my bottle of wine I expected you to stay there and chill it, so I could start drinking it immediately upon pulling in my driveway!
- Fawk my butt for being too big so that my favorite Joe’s Jeans don’t fit anymore.
- A big fat Fawk You to the nurse at my OB/GYN’s office for calling me out on missing my appointment last year! If I remember correctly I did come in for an appointment, but then at the last minute someone else’s vagina became more important than mine!
Ok, that is all. I feel better now! Have a good weekend!!